Reuben Trane patented his first air conditioning system in 1931. And to this day, every Central Air Conditioning unit and air conditioner Trane makes features the durability and reliability that are the hallmarks of Trane products.
Today’s air conditioners are more comfortable and efficient then ever. Whatever size your home, whenever you need cool, comfortable, cleaner air, we’re dedicated to providing the very best investment you can make in ensuring the comfort of you and your family.
Jackson Air & Heat has been serving Sugar Land, Katy TX and surrounding areas since 1982. As a family owned and operated business, we’re proud of the
fact that over 80% of our new customers are referred by their satisfied neighbors, family and friends. From homes to workplaces, from basic maintenance to complicated repairs and installations, our technicians possess the professional training and passion for details to make sure every job is done right. We like to say we have a
“License to Chill.” Our customers like to savor the comfort that shows how well we keep our word.
Jackson Air & Heat believes that it takes quality, reliability and technology to keep customers comfortable in the weather extremes of Fort Bend County, Texas. That’s why we’re a Trane Comfort Specialist offering the most efficient cooling and heating equipment on the market for every home and budget. We are a full-service residential and commercial air conditioning and heating company committed to providing our customers with the finest professional service, installation, maintenance and indoor comfort control.
We specialize in:
- Residential and commercial service of all makes and models
- Air conditioner and furnace repair
- Maintenance on all brands of air conditioners, heat pumps and furnaces
- Indoor air quality, filtration and dehumidification
- System replacements
- Complete duct systems and repairs
Investing in education and training to stay up-to-date on the air conditioning industry’s latest technology and best practices, Jackson Air & Heat is EPA and NATE certified and an Accredited Member with the Better Business Bureau, Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce and Endorsed bySugarLandNetwork.com. Our emphasis on customer comfort doesn’t stop with the equipment we sell and service. It’s on display in how we treat each customer – with honest advice, no pressure selling, and personal follow up to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Jackson Air & Heat gives customers knowledgeable, reliable, personal service on projects big and small. Our priority is always to make you feel comfortable about trusting us to resolve your heating and cooling issues and concerns.
Some of our services include:
- Equipment Replacement: We provide the best value on the highest quality comfort systems for your home or business. We will assist you in selecting the perfect system that provides consistent comfort and high air quality for your everyday life.
- Preventive Maintenance: We offer an Energy Saving Service Agreement (ESSA) to ensure your system is running at its peak efficiency and is operating safely. It covers all necessary maintenance for both the heating and cooling systems. A one-year ESSA will cover two visits – one in the spring for the A/C system and one in the fall for the heating system.
- Complete System Installation: We specialize in making you comfortable. We will design the comfort system that will meet your specific needs. Our dedicated and knowledgeable Comfort Consultants will personally assess your home and design the system that is most suitable for you.
- EarthWise™ Design Approach: Our Comfort Consultants understand the importance of energy conservation. We take the time to educate home and business owners on Trane’s EarthWise™ Hybrid Systems to help lower your heating & cooling costs, while helping our planet at the same time. Call us for a free consultation!
When you’re ready to improve the comfort of your home or business, call the experts at Jackson Air & Heat.